The whole responsibility for the accuracy of calculations, experimental data and scientific interpretation belongs entirely to the authors.
The author declares on his own responsibility that the paper has not been previously published elsewhere (see Publication Ethics).
We look forward to receiving your scientific articles and please, keep in mind all the recommendations below
- We specify that all the articles received will be subject to reviewers' examination and the authors must consider their recommendations. After getting the acceptance for publication the articles will be also checked from the point of view of English expression by our translator, Lavinia BOSILCA;
- Please keep in mind the following aspects for articles to meet international requirements, other than those provided in "Instructions for publishing articles" ( Instructions and editing model for INCAS BULLETIN );
- Try to register with the abstract of the article in the limit of maximum 200 words but the abstract should not be too short (under 150 words) as this leads to downgrading of the article. Do NOT use equations, figures and abstract symbols (as they are not recognized correctly in all international databases). They can be displayed partially or misinterpreted;
- Key Words is mandatory to fill as directed, do not use the article title as the key word; It is recommended to use minimum 4 and maximum 8 keywords;
- An author can appear only once in the same issue of INCAS BULLETIN except for: Book Reviews or on the occasion of scientific events held in INCAS (Conferences, Workshops, etc.);
- Authors who send articles containing a title too long, are asked to give a "short title" in the header of the article;
-The Reference box will include a list of at least 10 references. Of these, a total of 1-3 references must be articles published in a journal ISI as a reviewers' mandatory requirement;
- Before mentioning the references, please search them on the Internet by title, author, ISSN, ISBN, as some of them may be included or excluded in/from ISI category because anytime changes can be made and when rating the article both the author and INCAS BULLETIN could be downgraded;
- Authors can also refer to articles published over the years in the journal INCAS BULLETIN, but specifying the correct code (P) ISSN (E) ISSN, Volume, Issue, DOI, pp., as presented on the internet and in the current message. For those who do not know exactly these data, there is also the online journal format: http://bulletin.incas.ro/ ;
- Any publication that is mentioned in References must have the ISSN or ISBN code and for books, the publisher and year of publication shall be mentioned according to international norms; NOTE: the references should be referred to also in the text and not only be listed at the end of the article;
- We also mention that we have a plagiarism program that checks any attempt of fraud;
- Authors can appeal to other researchers in the country and abroad to cite their articles in the journals in which they publish as the articles visibility (how often they are accessed, or downloaded both as abstracts and full text) is of great importance;
- The Authors, PhD students, who want expressly to appear in a specific number of the journal, are asked to notify me in time to be included in the articles scheduling or to get the letter of acceptance for publication of the article, after receiving favorable reviews;
- This includes all sections of the journal: Full Papers, Notes and Technical-Scientific Reports, INCAS News and Book Reviews. Please specify in which section you wish your article to be published (also taking into account the reviewers' recommendation).
Articles must be of 7-8 pages at least and of 16 pages at maximum.
Note: The articles to be published in The Technical-Scientific Notes and Report Section must be limited at maximum of 16 pages (respecting the journal format), whether they are case studies or not. An entry in this section must have at least 4 pages.
For Book Review -the limit is between 2 and 4 pages.
- Manuscripts should be written in Word and pdf format (for compliance) The Word documents should be Word.doc and .docx. Use only Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 or 3.1. Other equation editors (such as e.g. Math Type) are not agreed. Please, specify the date of sending at the end of the article, after References.
- - - - - -
Benefits of Open Access for authors, include:
Responsibilities for the Authors:
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license (CC BY-NC-ND), the author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution) under the following conditions: 1. they must attribute the contribution in the manner specified by the author or licensor; 2. they may not use this contribution for commercial purposes; 3. they may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article.
Deadlines for submitting papers:
Deadline for receipt of articles for Issue 1: January 30. Date of publication: 15 March.
Deadline for receipt of articles for Issue 2: April 30. Date of publication: 15 June.
Deadline for receipt of articles for Issue 3: July 25. Date of publication: 15 September.
Deadline for receipt of articles for Issue 4: October 24. Date of publication: 15 December.
Journal License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/